Friday, February 24, 2012

Vince Delmonte "Minimum Effective Dose




Hey Guys,
 
Hope all is well and you are keeping up with your goals and taking ACTION.
Speaking of action I had this thought the other day of why so many people have wishful thinking and never taking action.  I wrote this short story myself and it will only take a few moments of your time.
 
Now I want to talk about DEATH! DEATH? How often do you think about death, your own death? Most of the population does not think about death. We think we have all the time in the world. Well I can tell you that time is not on your side.

What if one day you're not feeling like yourself and you started to feel a little discomfort? You felt like the best thing to do was to go see your doctor. You walk in and wait nervously in the waiting room and the person at the front desk says your name. Your next. You open the door and walk in behind the wall and down the hall to a room. You sit down and the receptionist tells you that the doctor will be with you shortly. He finally comes in and runs some test. He returns with the results and tells you that you have a diseases that's incurable and that you only have 6 months to live. How will you spend the next 6 months of your life? Now you really don't have time on your side.

I think that most people would come up with their own bucket list and do all the things that they always wanted to do. Well what's stopping you from doing all those things now? You can do anything that you put your mind to. You want to loose weight, do it. You want a different life for yourself? Do it. You want to live healthy and change your physique for good? Then DO IT!

I'm not going to say that it's easy to get the physique you want but, with persistence and focus YOU CAN DO IT!  The choice is yours. I don't know about you, but I don't want to live my life with regrets. It may be hard, but if you stick with it the results are worth it.

I've learned most of my muscle building techniques from Vince Delmonte.  Here is a short video I posted on my site.  Its a really good video.
 
I have been following him for a few years and have met him in person. Here in this video he talks about The Ultimate Muscle Building Tip: "Minimum Effective Dose."

 
Take ACTION,
 
Tim.

1 comment:

  1. Nice website my man. You have a lot of good info on your site and thanks for visiting http://howtogeta6packinamonth.com/ and leaving a comment

    ReplyDelete