Friday, October 21, 2011

41 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Months?

Have you seen the email from ALL the top fitness experts titled, “This Guy Gained 41 Pounds Of Muscle In Less Then Six Months!” or something like that?  Well...I did and I have to say I was intrigued.

I read his entire website about this new product, “The Complete Hardgainers Success Kit”, and found out that Vince DelMonte (author of the program) started out as an embarrassingly 149 pound distance runner who stumbled upon a 'savior' who helped him defeat his skinny genetics, gain 41 pounds of rock-hard muscle in less then six months, gain international publicity and then went off to win the Canadian Fitness Model Championships...

...YES...you read that right...41 pounds of muscle in six months (so at least the SUBJECT line of all those emails I got didn't lie.)

Sure, I know, there are dozens of these sites claiming the same thing but I thought, what the heck...I'll give this book and program a try.  And I don't know about you, but if I learned even one or two new things that helped me to gain muscle faster...I want to know.

So...I decided to go for his $77 package and eagerly began skimming through the pages.  But what I saw when I arrived at the customer only page almost caused me to get really giddy...

...so giddy that I blushed with excitement and felt like kissing the computer screen!

Probably because I finally had every tool necessary at my finger tips to finally stop making excuses about my skinny frame and maximize my full potential.  


The Success Kit includes a complete educational training manual on the mind, weight training, nutrition, cardio training, recovery, injuries, supplements and more...
So do I recommend Vince's Complete Hardgainers Success Kit?

Well...that depends on two things.  If you are the kind of person that will get Vince's book, read it, take notes and then take action... AND IF you are NOT taking food out of your families mouths by purchasing the book... then YES I would strongly recommend you buy it immediately and seriously consider going for the Upgrade Package for an extra $30 ...you'll see what I mean when you get there.

Check it out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment